Wednesday, June 16, 2010
[family vs career]
1. Employment letter stated that working hour finish at 5.3opm
2. Work is a never-ending process even you stay untill next morning you will never finish it.
3. Human are not ROBOTS..even robots/machines have to rest or else it will facing breakdown problems
4. You love your career, but your FAMILY is even more IMPORTANT in your life.
5. If you failed in your life, your boss is not going to be the one who gives you a helping hand whereas your family would definitely offer help.
6. You do not want to screw up or make your life miserable because of your job
7. MOnthly salary = work from 830am - 530pm
If 6.oo pm = $0.00 + 0 Bonus + 0 Ang Pau + 0 Appreciation + Bad Health + Bad Social Life + Poor Family Relationship
Equal to : Unproductive Employee + Performance Drop + Company Reputation
Drops + Retrenchment Rate Increases + Resignation Rate Increases
8. If the person who disagree to the above formulation, he/she is a loser who has no life, heartless, doomed workaholic, etc.. He/she deserves the "Best Employee of The Year Award"